Taking a look at all the recent Linux titles, 5 top-of-the-line RPG titles get voted and cherry picked!
Fun facts about this video:
1. All recording, editing, compositing and rendering were done entirely on Ubuntu.
2. Over 100 hours of work went into making the entirety of this video (lots of learning too).
3. The initial intro (47 seconds) took 4 and a half hours to render on 8GB of DDR3 1333Mhz. After upgrading to 24GB of DDR3 1600Mhz RAM, it only took 1 hour and a half.
4. Nvidia GTX680 with the 355.11 drivers was used to record all 60fps gameplay.
A big thanks to Xpander69 for the help with Wasteland 2! Also, thanks to all who helped vote their favourite titles in the past video.
Thanks goes to the Linux Gamer as well for introducing me to Natron.
“Odyssey”, “Pale Rider”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
My main computer rig specs:
CPU – Intel i7-4770 3.4Ghz
GPU – Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
RAM – 24GB DDR3 ADATA 1600MHz
OS – Ubuntu 15.04 64Bit/Windows 10 Pro 64Bit (Dual Boot)
Video recorded using:
Video edited using the following software:
Download Ubuntu 14.04 and 15.04 for free:
Download Natron for free:
My small blog:
My alias in ubuntuforums.org:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hammer Tutorial V2 Series #15 "Creating a 3D Skybox"
- Kids HocKey HorseShoe Tournament In Canada and Hotel Knee Hockey
- Transformers: Missions – All Deaths Compilation animation [SFM FULL HD]
- Agar.io NEW EPIC TRICK?! DOUBLE + POP SPLIT / SAME SIZE POPSPLIT / IMPOSSIBLE Trick!
- Insane Carnival Game Major Prize Win at Bowler Roller!