Intelligence in the physical and logical world is no different than intelligence in the social world. The intelligence required to be able to put your feet into another person’s shoes and think from that viewpoint comes from social experiences and emotional explorations. Children can only develop healthy social personalities when they have psychologically adaptive opportunities to comprehend their own emotional processes as well as those from their environments. Awareness of one’s fears, joys, angers provide the self-awareness needed for intellectual social reciprocity. The result is a less egocentric zooming in to your own narrow perception in order to gain a wider lens of other social viewpoints and the bigger picture.
Social Thinking games provide opportunities for your child to experience others’ perspectives, build empathy, expand social skills, develop healthy self-expressions, and gain higher understanding of the differences and similarities between people.
Visit our website for more information:
Follow us on Instagram:
Like us on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hammer Tutorial V2 Series #15 "Creating a 3D Skybox"
- Kids HocKey HorseShoe Tournament In Canada and Hotel Knee Hockey
- Transformers: Missions – All Deaths Compilation animation [SFM FULL HD]
- Agar.io NEW EPIC TRICK?! DOUBLE + POP SPLIT / SAME SIZE POPSPLIT / IMPOSSIBLE Trick!
- Insane Carnival Game Major Prize Win at Bowler Roller!