Ryan Hendrix, M.S., CCC-SLP and co-author of WeThinkers shares a fun way to teach kids about the different kinds of “brain smarts” we all have.
When we work with students with social learning challenges on their social thinking and related social skills, we’re asking them to talk about and work on something their brains don’t make easy for them, which can be difficult and anxiety-provoking at times. Learn how to explain different brain smarts and social smarts to elementary-age students in a fun, hands-on way using simple visuals you can create in no time at all. You may also enjoy this article from Ryan, Talking About Brain Smarts – How My Brain is Wired:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://suckhoethammy.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hammer Tutorial V2 Series #15 "Creating a 3D Skybox"
- Kids HocKey HorseShoe Tournament In Canada and Hotel Knee Hockey
- Transformers: Missions – All Deaths Compilation animation [SFM FULL HD]
- Agar.io NEW EPIC TRICK?! DOUBLE + POP SPLIT / SAME SIZE POPSPLIT / IMPOSSIBLE Trick!
- Insane Carnival Game Major Prize Win at Bowler Roller!