Add-A-Thought is a strategy to practice conversational language by making comments about our own lives that connect to other participants’ life experiences and visa-versa. This can be taught in a game type format; the goal is to keep each person’s communication connected to what someone else shared which leads to the growth of the Conversation Tree. Strong Add-A-Thought comments require that players incorporate a host of related skills such as perspective taking, sharing an imagination, conversational timing, the amount of information shared at one time, etc. Learn how to play the game developed by Michelle Garcia Winner, the founder of Social Thinking
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://suckhoethammy.net/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hammer Tutorial V2 Series #15 "Creating a 3D Skybox"
- Kids HocKey HorseShoe Tournament In Canada and Hotel Knee Hockey
- Transformers: Missions – All Deaths Compilation animation [SFM FULL HD]
- Agar.io NEW EPIC TRICK?! DOUBLE + POP SPLIT / SAME SIZE POPSPLIT / IMPOSSIBLE Trick!
- Insane Carnival Game Major Prize Win at Bowler Roller!