I have a problem with my pad – Saitek P380 in Major League Baseball 2K10. It’s looks like analogs don’t work well. Actually left is good, as you can see, when I choose the direction of the pitch or in menu, but axis to the left and up are negative. I have Xinput, but it’s probably don’t work, cause there isn’t any sound when I start the game. BTW when I start xinput.exe everything is good in the window of programe.
Any ideas how to fix it? My pitches are almost always a wild pitches, becasue of that, so I can’t play and it’s really anoying. It’s on PC of course.
Please help me guys (or girls).
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hammer Tutorial V2 Series #15 "Creating a 3D Skybox"
- Kids HocKey HorseShoe Tournament In Canada and Hotel Knee Hockey
- Transformers: Missions – All Deaths Compilation animation [SFM FULL HD]
- Agar.io NEW EPIC TRICK?! DOUBLE + POP SPLIT / SAME SIZE POPSPLIT / IMPOSSIBLE Trick!
- Insane Carnival Game Major Prize Win at Bowler Roller!