A look into my Ubuntu software development environment VM I use at work as a software engineer. The OS is Ubuntu Linux running on a VirtualBox virtual machine (VM), with tools like VS Code and Eclipse for my development work.
I document and share my experiences on topics including computer science & software engineering. I’m a full-time Software Engineer and a part-time YouTuber. My less nerdy activities include fishing, hunting, surfing, and snowboarding. I’m just here to have some fun.
Subscribe, so you don’t miss a thing!
Become an algorithms expert with AlgoExpert — (use promo code “forrest” for 30% off)
Receive free coding questions from Daily Coding Problem — (use promo code “forrest” for 10% off premium)
Learn with Coursera! —
Learn with Udemy! —
My App Design Store —
My Amazon Affiliate Link —
—————————– SOCIAL MEDIA —————————–
—————————– DESK SETUP —————————–
Monitor Arm —
Standing Desk —
Desk Chair —
—————————– VIDEO GEAR —————————–
My NEW Camera —
Bendy Tripod —
Editing Software —
—————————– MUSIC —————————–
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hammer Tutorial V2 Series #15 "Creating a 3D Skybox"
- Kids HocKey HorseShoe Tournament In Canada and Hotel Knee Hockey
- Transformers: Missions – All Deaths Compilation animation [SFM FULL HD]
- Agar.io NEW EPIC TRICK?! DOUBLE + POP SPLIT / SAME SIZE POPSPLIT / IMPOSSIBLE Trick!
- Insane Carnival Game Major Prize Win at Bowler Roller!