Stop waiting and finally learn how to play guitar today:
In this guitar lesson, Anders will show you how to play cowboy chords, or in other words, open chords. These are some of the most useful chords you’ll ever learn.
These types of chords are great to use in blues, country, rock and even more. What makes this cowboy is because you actually lift up a single finger while playing an open chord like an A minor, or a C major. Lifting up just one finger while playing these open chords adds a bit of complexity and drama to your playing, kind of like in a cowboy movie or western.
You can lift off any finger you like, and it can add a variety of sounds and embellishments to your playing.
Give it a try!
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE!
LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE FOR MORE VIDEOS!
Get Guitar Tricks Full Access 2 weeks free:
Guitar Tricks has helped over 2 million people learn how to play guitar since they invented online guitar lessons in 1998. Make progress with easy, step-by-step lessons, whether you’re an absolute beginner or an advanced guitar player.
+ Over 11,000 lessons
+ Over 1,000 song tutorials
+ Step-by-step instruction
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hammer Tutorial V2 Series #15 "Creating a 3D Skybox"
- Kids HocKey HorseShoe Tournament In Canada and Hotel Knee Hockey
- Transformers: Missions – All Deaths Compilation animation [SFM FULL HD]
- Agar.io NEW EPIC TRICK?! DOUBLE + POP SPLIT / SAME SIZE POPSPLIT / IMPOSSIBLE Trick!
- Insane Carnival Game Major Prize Win at Bowler Roller!