The 3D Skybox is used to give the illusion of a map being larger than it is. They take a tiny area outside the map full of scenery and scale it up sixteen times, then project it around the map – but to know where to put this scaled-up scenery, they need to know where the origin point (0,0,0) of the map is, so we add a sky_camera as a reference point for the origin.
TIP: You can find brilliant one-sixteenth-scale scenery models by creating a prop_static, opening the model browser from the World Model parameter and searching for “skybox”!
Mappers, visit these links please!
3kliksphilip’s Fog tutorial:
(Source Sky texture list: )
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hammer Tutorial V2 Series #15 "Creating a 3D Skybox"
- Kids HocKey HorseShoe Tournament In Canada and Hotel Knee Hockey
- Transformers: Missions – All Deaths Compilation animation [SFM FULL HD]
- Agar.io NEW EPIC TRICK?! DOUBLE + POP SPLIT / SAME SIZE POPSPLIT / IMPOSSIBLE Trick!
- Insane Carnival Game Major Prize Win at Bowler Roller!