Part 1 of an FPS game in Game Maker Studio 1.4
We’ll cover drawing 3D walls and floors, player movement and mouse looking, and wall collisions. This is my first tutorial so feedback (especially constructive criticism) is appreciated.
Download the Starter Pack:
–Talk to us–
–Our other stuff–
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hammer Tutorial V2 Series #15 "Creating a 3D Skybox"
- Kids HocKey HorseShoe Tournament In Canada and Hotel Knee Hockey
- Transformers: Missions – All Deaths Compilation animation [SFM FULL HD]
- Agar.io NEW EPIC TRICK?! DOUBLE + POP SPLIT / SAME SIZE POPSPLIT / IMPOSSIBLE Trick!
- Insane Carnival Game Major Prize Win at Bowler Roller!