Behind the scenes look at making a board game with Druid City Games. Sorcerer City, designed by Scott Caputo is our 4th game in our lineup. We hope to bring you along side the process, giving you an inside look at how we take a game from the initial designer contract, all the way through the Kickstarter and then through production. This is our first episode in this effort, here we talk about the prototype we played at GenCon and the process of talking with Scott about signing the game with DCG. We also give you a quick look at the prototype and the gameplay.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hammer Tutorial V2 Series #15 "Creating a 3D Skybox"
- Kids HocKey HorseShoe Tournament In Canada and Hotel Knee Hockey
- Transformers: Missions – All Deaths Compilation animation [SFM FULL HD]
- Agar.io NEW EPIC TRICK?! DOUBLE + POP SPLIT / SAME SIZE POPSPLIT / IMPOSSIBLE Trick!
- Insane Carnival Game Major Prize Win at Bowler Roller!